Wednesday, September 3, 2008

An Update | Date: Sept. 3, '08

Hello everyone,

         It feels like a long time since I've written anything. So I'm gonna write now. =D Well first off, I tried this "fancy" thing, where my blog is like an actual news website with issues and volumes, but I'm sorry everyone. I'm just not fancy. I can't do it anymore. Correction. I don't want to do it anymore. So I'm back to doing random updates... at random times... about--you guessed it--random stuff. 

         Ok well another thing you probably noticed by now. There are still a bunch of days until the Harry Potter movie comes out. But that was random. What I wanted to say was that I've changed my blog name to CHOCOLATE BROWNIE BLOG!! =D Do you know why? Well here's why: It's simple really. I like chocolate, brownies, and this is a blog. Put `em all together and what do you get? Chocolate Brownie Blog! Yay!

          Also, I started reading Twilight!! It's awesome so far although I'm only 100 pages in and, I know I know, I'm a really slow reader. But it's good! So no complaints. I just hope the movie will be as good. If not, well I suppose people will just have to see the ugly side of me. For once. Just kidding. Haha. Anyway, school's also starting soon (make that tomorrow) and I haven't even gotten my books yet. Oh well. Gotta go. Talk to ya all later

Brigitte

No comments: