Monday, September 8, 2008

My Weekend

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a good weekend--I definitely did! I shall tell you all about it. =D But first, I'd like you to do me a favor. It's not that big--or hard--, I promise. What I'd like you to do is to check out my friend's blog! Just click the smiley face! =) It shall keep you updated on all the latest stuff.

Ok, well now that I've got that clear, I'd like to tell you about my weekend. So first, I went skating!!! I went to the Paramount Iceland, since that was the only rink that had freestyle time this weekend. It was really crowded there, but I still found a way to do my jumps and spins. My axel, double salchow, and double loop are clean most of the time now. My double flip and lutz, though, still need a bit more work. And, I'm focusing on getting Level 4s on all my spins.

Then, when I was done skating, we went to California Adventures. My mom and sister were already there, so they got four FastPasses for the Tower of Terror ride. The Tower of Terror is like my all-time favorite ride. I loved it. It was soo much fun!! Anyway, we ate lunch first. I had a chili dog--which was really good--and some of a turkey leg. Then... we went on the ride. My sister and I went twice.

Next, we went to the Animation Studio, where we checked out the Sorcerer's Workshop, Animation Academy, and Turtle Talk with Crush! My favorite was the Animation Academy, where you get to learn how to draw Disney Characters. I learned how to draw Tigger, Daisy Duck, and Mickey!! I'm going to upload the drawings onto my gallery, which I started a couple days ago. Just click the smiley face to check it out! =)

Well that's about all the time I have! Also, next time, I'll be posting up the one and only entry to my contest. She will get a personal drawing from me! Ok gotta go, bye!

Brigitte

No comments: