How are you all? Great? Magnificent! If you are not--leave now. I'm serious. JUST KIDDING! Hehe. Anyway, so this morning I went to an eye doctor's appointment to try on my new hard contacts. They're the ones that you sleep with and when you wake up, you don't need to wear them. I have to try them out tonight and make sure they work. =D Along with the contacts, I also got a kit that included some solution, eye drops, and some special solution you were supposed to use once a week.
Anyway, after that, I went skating. My doctor's appointment ended at 9:15-ish so I couldn't skate the 9 o'clock session. However, I did skate the 10 and 10:45 ones. The 10:45 session was quite empty, there were only two other skaters on the ice! Three counting me. I also did a pretty good run-through of my program. I landed everything and I got Level 4 on my layback and combination spin and a Level 3 on my flying spin. However, I ended a little late on the music...
After I skated, we went to pick up my cousin from the airport--that was why I could only skate two sessions today. He just arrived from China! =D He will also be studying here, but I forgot the name of the college he's going to... o.O
Anyway, after that we went shopping for some... supplies? I guess that's what you would call it. We went to Bears, Buddies, and Toys first to get a birthday gift for Vicky's friend's birthday party this Saturday. Then we went to Jamba Juice and got some smoothies. I traded mine for Vicky's. =D We then walked over to Payless Shoe Source to get me some ballet shoes. I'll be needing those for a ballet class I'm attending this Friday.
After we got the shoes, we stopped by Wal-Mart and got floss, a ToothTunes toothbrush, and some shampoo and body wash for my cousin. I forgot what else we got... Anyway, I also saw the book Breaking Dawn there, they had a bunch of them! I read the beginning of it, but I didn't get to far because 1) I read really slow... those of you who have seen me read are witnesses, and 2) My mom called us to go after I could get like ten minutes of reading time. Oh well.
Oh and I'm writing a story... those of you who want to be in it can either email me or comment and I guess I'll put you in the story! But you have to do a couple things for me, ok? One, come up with a pretend name, two, tell me your... general personalty, and three, tell me if you want to be good or bad. Ok, well I've got to go, good night everyone!
Brigitte

No comments:
Post a Comment