Friday, September 19, 2008

September... 19th!

September 19th... three days... Man, I really need to update my blog sooner, huh? Yeah... Anyway, so Bonjour!!! That means Hello, Good Morning, and Good Afternoon in French. In this case, I'm using it as Hello. Anyway, I went in on Wednesday and ptthh! The company that sends the contacts sent the wrong ones, so I have to go in next Wednesday again... Ugh... Oh well! I hope it will work this time!
So on Thursday, I didn't do much. I just had a stretch lesson and it went pretty well. I felt very stretched, and noodly after the lesson! =D Anyway, so today, on Friday, I went skating at Artesia but I didn't have a lesson because one of my coaches had to leave and another one was busy with some kids from China. And I must admit, they were really good!
Then, I had ballet. I did a lot of stretches and now my back is like really sore. Well, it's gonna pay off anyway. Next, I went to Vicky's swim practice because one of her coaches had a birthday! It was actually on Sunday, but they decided to celebrate today! I did some work and then I worked on Vicky's story--Rose's Adventure. I'm almost finished with Chapter 2, but I'm warning ya--it's like three pages longer than the first... oh well. So at the party, they had cake--chocolate, to be specific, and pizza and watermelons. I didn't have any pizza, though because we were having lobster for dinner so I didn't want to ruin my appetite! Hehe. =D But the cake was sooooo good!!
After that, we had dinner and now I'm watching "Don't forget the Lyrics". And yeah, I know, my posts are getting really short and hasty, but I'm busy lately! Anyway, good day! Ciao!
Brigitte

No comments: