Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday!!!

So yeah I like stopped putting dates. I just feel its useless since Blogger already does it. So, what's the point? Anyway, Hola! I'm using different ways of saying "hello" now. Last time, I used French and this time I'm using Spanish. =D Anyway, I haven't posted anything up forever and I apologize! I'll try to do better next time. But, you know, life can be unpredictable sometimes.

Anyway, yesterday I went in to the eye doctor's and he said that my right contact works perfectly but my left doesn't so I need to go in again. Which means I'm sleeping with only one contact on right now. Awkward, I know. On Wednesday, my sister, dad, and I went to Taekwondo! I'm really looking forward to the classes now because they're fun and teach you quite a lot. This time we worked on sequences and we did a lot of blocks and punches and stuff. I'm not sure I can remember it all! Oh well, I shall try. We also played this really fun game. Here's how it works:

You have to play on a pretty big, empty space. There are between two-six players per team and each player must have a number. Like say there's team blue and team red. Team blue has to have player numbers 1,2,3, and 4 and team red also has to have player numbers 1,2,3,and 4. Each team sits at an opposite side of the space. So the player's backs should face each other. Put a long rope in the middle of the space and call out numbers. If I say "1" then player number "1" on each team has to run up and try to grab the rope to their side of the space. If the players arrive at the same time, then it's tug-o-war and whoever gets the rope on their side wins and earns a point for their team. You can also call more than one number at a time.

So yeah, that's how it works and it's really really fun and works for big groups of people. It's better at like parties and stuff. Anyway, so when the teacher called my sister and I, we had to play tug-o-war. I pulled so hard that when the other side let go, I flew a couple inches before I fell. I didn't get hurt, but it was quite funny.

I also go to writing class now on Monday and Wednesday and we're currently working on Poetry. I've never really liked poetry until now. That's because we get to write funny poems that talk about nonsense and randomness! Exactly my stuff. =D We get to start soon!

Anyway, today, I went to Artesia to skate and it went great! I skated in pants this time, something you don't see me do everyday. In fact, this is like the first time I've worn pants to skating in like... years. And they're not your typical everyday pants. They are the ones that are like skin-tight and are supposed to fit "like a glove". I had my lessons this time, although one of them was only fifteen minutes long. We still got a lot done though. And since most of you don't know "figure skating terms" I guess I won't describe my lessons in detail.

Vicky just let for swim practice and I'm currently doing Pre-Algebra. Bleh! I don't like math. =( I like English/Language Arts and Literature. Science is also kinda fun. And French, although it's like really difficult at the moment... *shrugs* Oh well. So, that's all the time I got. See ya'll later! Adios, amigos!

UPDATE--I'm also working on Chapter 3 on Rose's Adventure which I will rename when it's finished! I just have to... go with the flow first and see how things turn out. If you want a sneak peek, go to my gallery by clickin here.

UPDATE (again)--Has anyone read From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler? I'm not finished with it but it's interesting. And yes, I know, it's a long name. But it's about a girl named Claudia who runs away with her brother, Jamie. And they are currently living in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Go figure. Anyway, talk to you all later!

LAST UPDATE (I think...)--Here's a joke I read!

Q: When's a door not a door?
A: When it's ajar!

Tell people about it!! But give me credit! XD

1 comment:

Medha said...

The book's really good. I'm not gonna type the whole name of the book now.