Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer Volume | Issue #4

Hello readers of TOP news! It is me, Brigitte again and I gotta fill you in on a lotta news! Here's some mini-topics:
  • Warner Bros. pushed back the date for the new Harry Potter movie, it's now in July 2009! I have a countdown above! ^ ^ ^ ^
  • My friends, Emily and Jenny came over
  • I got a monkey wristwatch! Yay me! XP
  • My friend, Teagan had a birthday party August 16th. They rented a huge water slide!

Ok, well I guess I kinda started a new thing here... Basically, I have the mini-topics above, and the one highlighted in green is the topic for the issue. But, if you have any interests in any other topics, you can email me with the topic and I'll send you a story. Well, here is the story, enjoy!

A Wonderful Weekend

On August 16, my friends Emily and Jenny flew over from Reno! They gave me the manatee Webkinz, which I named Bella, and Vicky the fantail goldfish Webkinz, which she named Goldy. My dad cooked barbeque and we had dinner together.

Then, on Sunday, August 17, we went to Universal Studios Hollywood together! The last time I went was last year and I couldn't wait to go again. First, we went on Shrek 4D, which was a 3D movie with movements and stuff. Then we went to the "World Famous" Studio Tour! It was my favorite. We went through the backlot, where many films were made, went into this mummy cave, and a lot of other cool stuff. Then, we ate lunch. I had chicken. =D

Next, we went to the lower lot and went on Jurassic Park! I got SOAKED!!! But it was fun. After that, we went to Backdraft, where they brought us into a studio and showed us the fire they used for Backdraft. It was sooo warmmmm... Second, we went on the Revenge of the Mummy ride. It was too short. =( But it was still really fun. Last but not least we went on the new Simpsons ride. It was sooo much fun!!!! I wanted to go again, but the line was too long. We also saw the Waterworld show. It was pretty cool.

Well I don't have much to say, but it was a fun weekend!

~~~

NOTE PLEASE READ: The deadline for the story contest is extended to August 31, the last day of August. Please enter and submit your stories NOW, before it's too late! See the previous issue for rules and prizes!!

Brigitte

Editor and Founder

of

TOP Weekly Newz