September 16 already. Can you believe it? I know, time flies... Anyway, I last updated you guys like last Wednesday right? Sorry I didn't get a chance to post anything else up lately, I've just been so busy. But all the same, enjoy.
A brief summary of last week: On Thursday I went to the eye doctor's again to make sure my contacts worked, but they didn't so I need to go in again tomorrow. Wish me luck. ;-) Anyway, on Friday, we went swimming, skating, and bowling. I tried bowling with my left hand... it went ok. On Saturday, I went to a Jacket Party for everyone going to Regionals, and I got an OCFSC jacket. It's really cool. =D Anyway, then I had a piano lesson and Vicky and I watched Cheaper By The Dozen 2. The only reason why she wanted to watch it was because Taylor Lautner--her like all-time favorite actor--is in it. On Sunday, we drove to Thousand Oaks to send my cousin to the Cal Lutheran University. We also had dinner with some friends.
Now let's return to the present. Yesterday was super busy for me.
First, I went skating (like always!) at Aliso Viejo. Then, I went in a pilates studio to have a private lesson for an hour. I did a lot of stretches for my back and shoulders. I ate lunch after that, and then I did some schoolwork before I went to writing class. This is my first day back for writing and my teacher wanted to start with Vocabulary. Most of the words I knew, like tense or clasp, but there were also words I didn't know, like trajectory or crag. After writing, I went home and had a small snack. Then my dad and I went to our Tae-Kwon-Do class. We worked on combinations like down block+punch and stuff like that. Then I ate dinner, took a shower, and went to sleep. Talk about a long day!
Today wasn't nearly half as busy as yesterday. All I did so far today was go skating, eat lunch, and do schoolwork. Skating went pretty well--I had my lesson with Roger and we fixed my footwork so it wouldn't be so long. My axel, double salchow, and double loop were all good. My double flip and lutz were good at first, but then they went kind of funky. My skates are also getting small. I'm expecting my new skates to be here soon!!
Anyway, for lunch I had teriyaki chicken and some BBQ pork. I also had some carrots, brocolli, and green beans. I'm currently doing some Math stuff, so I guess I'll create another post when I have time. Tah, tah now, friends!
Brigitte <3

No comments:
Post a Comment