Since I'm taking a tiny break from schoolwork because it's making my head spin, I'm gonna write this post. First, those of you reading this and like to read--visit my book club site by clicking here. We're currently reading Twilight so if you want to read it, go to that site!
Second, my school books finally came. On the day school started, which obviously means I have no excuse anymore to not do schoolwork. This is wonderful. Heavy sarcasm. *cough cough* Anyway, I received all my Language Skills/Literature material, but I don't have my Math, History, Science, or Art stuff yet so I am still limited on the work I can do. To me, that is a good thing because I'm not quite used to so much work yet.
Also, those of you who already read Twilight, I'd like to inform you that you can read the draft and first chapter of Midnight Sun which is the Twilight story, but in Edward's point of view. Cool eh? I know. Oops I got side-tracked there (I sounded like Edward...awkward). Anyway you can read the stuff at Stephenie's website, just click here. Then go to "Twilight Series" and click "Midnight Sun" on your left hand side, and scroll down until you see "Midnight Sun Partial Draft" and "First Chapter". It's pretty interesting.
Anyway you also probably noticed I now have a countdown for the Twilight movie! Yes, I am very excited! Scroll down to see it!! However I haven't even finished the book yet, but who cares? Just kidding. I do, cause I'm a book worm. I admit it, I am. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing to you, frankly, I don't care because that's just who I am.
Now, I don't blame you if you haven't read up to this part. This post is probably very pointless and I've probably written about stuff you already know about, but I'm kinda bored and when I'm bored, I blabber. So here's all my blabber. Did you enjoy it? Probably not. I'll stop.
Good day,
Not-so-fancy-shmancy-Brigitte

No comments:
Post a Comment