Hey Peoples!! It's Homie Brigy Peepster Peep (as Lesley calls it)! Anyway, my sis had a swim meet today, and well, she did pretty good! Most of her times dropped 1 or 2 seconds... kool huh? Also, she got a red time! The times are basically a border line for swimmers, it tells you how fast you are, and how close you are to getting the other times. Oh, and the order of levels for swimming are 1. Novice; 2. Bronze; 3. Red; 4. Silver; 5. Blue; 6. Gold; and my sis is currently in Blue for 8 and under, kool right? And I know it might sound lame being in Blue and trying to get a red time, but they're pretty hard to get! Also, since she got a red time, I bought her (WITH MY OWN MONEY) a Black and White Cheeky Dog like mine. She named her's Oreo, so now it's Cookie and Oreo. =) Anyway... we'll be going to LAS VEGAS next weeked, so I'm psyched!! I CAN'T WAIT!! EEP!! We'll see a show from Cirque de Soleil (i think that's how you spell it), and do other kool stuff! So BYE!!
HOMIE BRIGY PEEPSTER PEEP
COPYRIGHT THE LESLEY AND BRIGY CO.
PEACE! i <3 U ALL!!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Update--03.29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You haven't posted in a while. You should send out some more tips too.
right i forgot about the tips! i'll do it right away! =)
Post a Comment