Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update--June 17th

Hey guys! Guess who? ME, BRIGY!! =) Anyway, I'm back to posting stuff here! Well, I've got LOTS of news. First, TOP stands for The Orange Peel Weekly Newz, but you, the readers, can call us TOP Weekly Newz or TOP Newz, whatever sounds good to you. Second, we have this thing called "Shining Star Of The Month", or SSOM. Basically, each star will write a column on the news. Our first star will be Bamboo, who is SUPPOSED to be for May, but I was on Freewebs back then. Anyway, she will write a little this month and the SSOM for June, Starlight will write more. Our July SSOM will be Cheeky. Stay tuned for their columns! Well, now I will give you my updated list on my Webkinz!
1) Bamboo the panda 2) Starlight the Black lab 3) Cheeky the Cheeky Monkey 4) Shiloh the Beagle 5) Summer the Golden Retriever 6) Topaz the Hippo 7) Mocha the Reindeer 8) Marshmallow the Persian Cat 9) Spottie the Cow 10) Cookie the Black and White Cheeky Dog 11) Miles the Lil'Kinz Basset Hound 12) August the Cocker Spaniel 13) Princess the White Terrier 14) Peanuts the Velvety Elephant 15) Marie-Gold the Lil'Kinz horse.

Well, you can also check out my YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/Icesk8ter55 And feel free to watch any vids and comment if you have an account! Also, if you have a Webkinz account please add me! My username is iceskatergirl55 so yup! Anyway that's all!

~~Brigitte

No comments: