Thursday, March 13, 2008

Update--03.13

WOW Time FLIES!!! SERIOUSLY! ANYWAY, I'd like to start off by wishing by best friend HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN!!! :) OK, now for some news. Umm... sorry I went blank there. Anyway at my writing class I finished my Expository Essay (AT LAST!!) so I will post it up soon. Also, the days have been feeling soooo much longer... and hotter too! It's like burning down here!! Ahhhh!! lol. We also bought "Bee Movie" and with it, came these pair of antennas, which are utterably adorable!! But I obviously love the movie. :) Anyway, I have another test session coming up (for skating) next Friday. EEP!!! Wish me luck! ;) Also state testing is coming up too. NOOO!! I DESPISE STATE TESTING! IT TAKES FOREVER URG!! So yeah. Oh and one more thing, my new skating dress is gonna have blue, purple, and pink on it! I can't wait to see what it looks like! Anyway, till my next post, bye!

Brigitte
KEEP ON ROCKIN`!!! :)

No comments: