Monday, March 3, 2008
Update--03.03
Hey peoples! Sorry it's been a long time since I last posted anything! Anyway, I noticed that not many of you have really enjoyed the "diary" of my vacation, so if you want to know what I did, you can just email me instead. Anyway, I've been sick for the past week already, and it started as a sore throat and a stuffy nose, then I had the cough, and now I have a fever! But with no sore throat. (whew) Looking on the bright side, I passed my Pre-Juvenile Freeskate test for skating, and I'm going to take my Juvenile freeskate test soon. I also saw the movie Becoming Jane and I thought it was pretty good, but sad. :-( Also, I got a new webkinz! I got the Black and White Cheeky dog! It's sooo cute! Anyway, um... I think that's about it, bye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment