Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Update--01.01.08
Hi Peoples!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE READING MY BLOG!!!!! Can you believe it's already 2008? It seems like yesterday was just the beginning of 2007! Well, first off, if you guys don't already know, we have a Wii, and it is soooo addicting! Like my dad kept playing until he hit 1000 (PRO). And even my grandpa plays! I swear! No crossed Fingers! Actually, my grandpa's Mii is the koolest. Mine looks kinda weird and one of my friends is soooo ugly! Like it's a guy with blue eye shadow, and a huge dot next to his mouth, and he has a beard, and glasses, and the really fat face! lol. Anyway, hope you all have a Happy New Year, once again! Well, bye!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Brigitte. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT A WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R SOOO LUCKY! Now I know what to get you and your sister for your birthdays and Christmas! lol
ur grandpa played it? that's really crazy!!!
Post a Comment