hmm... which intro shall i use... ah! here's one Hello Peoples on the Internet!! So first, I'd like to let you guys know that my family and I are going to Honolulu on Jan. 29!! Eep! I hope I can bring a comp. so that I can continue posting updates... Anyway, so we went to this Asian American Expo today and it was pretty fun, we got a lotta stuff at low prices and you could even ride an Elephant! We did that and whoa, it was bumpy! But that best part was when we got a turtle! Wait.... rewind did I saw A turtle? I meant 2 turtles!! They're the same kind, but one's slightly bigger than the other (that one's mine). So I named mine Emerald cause that's my Birthstone color and my sis's is Peridot cause that's her birthstone color, but we're not exactly sure if they're girls or not... And we also think one of our fish is pregnant! We're not sure, but everyday her stomach seems to look a bit fatter, and it's quite obvious too if you saw her before. Anyway, bye!
PEACE! <3 BRIGITTE :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment