Thursday, January 24, 2008

Update--01.24

Hey Peeps! Sorry I haven't been posting very often (again!). Anyway... we are off to Hawaii, on the island Honolulu, in... think think think in less than 5 days! (less than 5 days=4 days FYI) So I am very excited but I didn't pack yet! :-P But I KNOW I'll probably surf (i've done it before and it's awesome!) however the main reason I'm going is because my Great-Uncle is an Opera Singer who is going to be performing in Hawaii! Well our turtles are doing fine, and can you believe it? IT RAINS DOWN HERE!! I think it even hailed a little this morning... kinda crazy huh? Also we got new Wii games, idk if I already told you peeps or not... but they're sooo much fun!! Well I don't have much left to say so bye!!

Peace! <3

Brigitte

1 comment:

Medha said...

Hey Brigitte,
Wassup? I am leaving this comment cause I'm bored