Sunday, December 30, 2007
Update--12.30
Hey Peoples!! So, first off, my dad's cousin and my great-uncle are going up to Northern CA and they're gonna be there for 2 days, but they'll probably be with us on New Year's Day, I dunno yet. Also, yesterday we went to SeaWorld and OMG, IT WAS SOOOOOO CROWDED!!!!! Like 30 minutes before the show, the stadium would be like, completely empty, but after like 2 seconds it would be completely full!!!! Crazy, isn't it? But we had heaps of fun. Also, for piano, I got selected into a Master's Class, for players level 7 and up. And, basically, a master pianist will come in and listen to you play, and then leave comments. It will be on Jan.16, so I'm kinda excited! Well, that's bout it for today and Happy New Years to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment