It's me again! Yay! =) And, I'm here with our special SSOM guest! Actually, she is for May but oh well! She is only 6 months old so her English might not be that good. Here she is, Bamboo!!
Bamboo: Hi everyone! I feel honored to be the May SSOM!
TOP: Oh, you're welcome! We are happy you could make it!
Bamboo: Hehe. Brigy was going to make me go to Dr. Shiloh's office, but I no want to. =) Anyway herey is my post!
Bamboo's Post
It is the fifth of May, and I'm feeling it's going to be VERY special. Why? Because today is Brigitte's birthday! Yay! We already had the birthday party on May 3. First, all of Brigy's friends arrived at her housie. Then, we played on this kool-looking game called Wii. Ooh!! =D And you can SING! I tried but me suck... Oh well. Next, we all went to this kool placey called Color Me Mine, where you can color your OWN pots or mugs or stuff like that. Brigy painted a green mug! Me like drinking out from it. =) Don't tell Brigy though, ok? Then we all went home and had cakey and opened presents!
Brigy got a PILE of monkey stuff! She like monkey very much! I have a brother that's a monkey. His name is Cheeky and he is very nice. =D Me like playing with him. Well, that's enough for May. Lemme talk about June!
Ok so Brigy got an email earlier from her friend Vivian. She said that Vivian got a panda webkinz she also named Bamboo!!!!!! Now I'm REALLY excited!!! Me get to see Bamboo#2 July 5!!!!! Me is SOOOO happy. =D Hopefully she only 6 months and 3 days old like me! Hehe. Well, I have to go cook at Bamboo's Cuisine! See you all later!!!
Ok, that was a nice post, yes? Well I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for Starlight's post!!

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday, Brigitte!
Nice post! Please read mine too! I'm in Florida! Yay!
Post a Comment