Friday, December 28, 2007

Update--12.28

Hey Everyone reading my blog!! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Now I'd like to tell you what i got! So I got 2 Nintendo DS Games, Mario KartDS and MySims. My sis also got two: Nintendogs and a Disney Princess Game. I know this kinda sounds silly but I actually like playing that game. :-D Anyway, I also got 3 new webkinz: The Hippo named Topaz, the Reindeer named Mocha, and the Persian cat named Marshmallow. So now i have 8. My sis got two: a Reindeer named Coco, and an Alley Cat named Ally, and she also has 8. I also got a snow globe, a card game, some earrings, and a necklace. BUT MY BEST GIFT WAS A NINTENDO WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i MEAN Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ROCKS!!!! Well I gotta go so bye peoples!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I also have a teddy bear named Coco.

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie, I had good time today