1. Q. What is the girl doing?
A. She's holding the words. Sorry if it's unclear! It's difficult to draw using a mouse!
2. Q. What program did you use?
A. Well, before I got a Mac, I had a PC that was sent from my homeschooling program and I use that most of the time before I got my laptop. And on PC's, they have a program installed called "MS Paint" and I normally use that. But, since Mac's don't have Paint, I used this program called Corel Painter Essentials. I don't like it as much as Paint, but I haven't really been able to explore it thoroughly yet, so I can't really decide. However, Corel Painter Essentials is more advanced, in my opinion, at least.
3. Q. How long did it take you to draw it?
A. Ah, yes, time...hmm...I don't remember. I think maybe half an hour to forty-five minutes. I don't know. It normally takes me longer to draw, but it was done in a rush.
4. Q. What are the light brown things underneath her hair?
A. It's supposed to be a shadow cast from her hair because it covers her face, but I suck at shadowing.
5. Q. Who is the girl supposed to be? Did you draw it off of someone you know?
A. Nope. I normally just draw girls in whatever way I feel like drawing them. =D
6. Q. Did you write the words she's holding?
A. Yup, I did it with a mouse. It would be considered "neat" in my opinion...compared to some other ones I've done...
7. Q. Why is the texture different in some places?
A. Corel Painter Essentials wouldn't let me switch back to the original brush I was using so that's why it's different. =(
Now, here's a question for YOU!
Q. Did YOU read all the way down to HERE?!?
If that's a yes, well, I might draw something for you...depending on what you ask for...and depending on how long it might take me...Anyway, those who didn't will just be left to weep. Just kiddin'. ;-)
Enjoy, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, pretty good picture. I can't draw people very well...
I thought you said you're going to stop blogging here...
Anyways...just here to comment! I like your blog =) Looks nice.
Post a Comment